Movie Day With Simone

12:36

For ages my cousin, Simone and I have been wanting to go to see The Fault In Our Stars. We both saw the trailer months ago and were so excited. It was released in theatres the week before so we decided to meet up and watch it together. My friend, Caroline had seen it already and she told us to "prepare ourselves." When she came back from watching it she was a mess. Her make up was all over the place and she was crying. Well that's how she explained it. We laughed at her and teased her but it didn't prepare us for the movie at all.

Simone and I packed tissues and wore waterproof mascara just incase but we weren't expecting anything. We happened to go on the last weekend of the month so you can imagine how packed the shopping mall was. The lines were so long we didn't even get popcorn.

Once seated in our chairs and the movie began we enjoyed it. The first half was lighthearted and we laughed a few times. But as soon as a character had to go to hospital we were blubbering messes. We didn't expect it to be so sad. We left the theatre feeling blow away and couldn't believe how amazing it was.

The Fault In Our Stars is an absolutely incredible movie. I still have to finish the book but I cannot express how amazing the movie was. The acting was insane. The storyline I can't even start to explain how well thought out it was. It was FLAWLESS. I loved it. It's the type of movie you can watch over and over again and still cry. It captured your emotions and left you speechless. It wasn't that it was depressing that made you cry, it was how attached you got to the characters. I suggest this movie when you are cuddling up on a girls night in. :)


Simone & Kayleigh

Love you all

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate