A Trip To Berg Venture

18:31

Guess who's back.... That's right it's me :)
So if you didn't know, I went away this past week to the berg for a school camp. We went to this really awesome place called Berg Venture. You can check them out here.

Berg Venture and a full schedule packed with different activities to do. From team building activities to climbing down a cliff.... what a cliff hanger ;)

Yeah, I don't have much to show you as I was always busy doing something and wasn't able to take photos but here are just a few of what we got up too.



In this picture I have just touched the water after zip-lining across this incredible dam.

 Yes this is me walking down a cliff.... I can't believe I did it either :)
 Some valuable skills were learnt I can tell you that. I probably won't ever be cooking from a potjie pot anytime soon but you never know :) (For those non-South Africans... A potjie (POI-KIE) is a traditional pot used to cook a stew like meal over a fire.) 
After a VERY tiring hike to the waterfall, I was nothing short of blown away and the beautiful scenery.

I know this is a bit of a different post to usual but I feel like being in nature is something we all may or may not enjoy. It is something we all do come into contact though. This was just an incredible experience. Let me know in the comments if you like these kind of posts :)


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate