The Fairways Hotel :)

17:53

Yes, I apologize for not being around lately. But I thought I'd update you on what's going on in my life at the moment.
Firstly my family has decided that we love going away for holiday which means that I am going away yet again for the next 2-3 weeks with no wifi which means no blogs/ videos/ twitter updates/ tumblr/ instagram/ anything :( 
I am not suggesting that I don't like going away because I am so lucky to have the privilage to do so but it just means I won't be able to connect with all of you.

Secondly, this weekend we went away to The Fairways Hotel and can I just say that it was simply amazing! Here are a few pictures from the holiday:
 This is my little cousin with whom became a best friend to me while away :)


 We stayed in these little hut-like places. I don't seem to have taken a pic of the inside but the inside was spectacular. It was a fully-furnished house. I loved every bit of it :) 

 Mint Chocolates and a weather prediction was given each morning! :)


 The Fairways Hotel was located inside this resort. Even this resort was amazing!

 This gorgeous Peacock was sitting on the wall when we were on our way to the curio shop/tuck shop. He was incredible.




And lastly school has been really hectic with the ascending into my last year and learning for exams so thanks for the support :)

Please leave a comment about your favorite place to go on holiday :) I wanna read all about them!

Love you all!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate