Summer Morning Routine

13:49


Hey Everyone
So since I am now finished with school and it's summer, I have had a lot more time in the mornings to get ready so here are a few of the things I have been doing and loving.

1. Breakfast.
Firstly when I wake up I go straight on downstairs to have breakfast. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and it's always good to start it off right. I have been enjoying having a frozen yoghurt pop. It's simple and so so delicious. You can also add fruit in to make it extra healthy. I also like to have a cup of green tea before going upstairs to shower.


2. Shower.
In my shower if I am washing my hair, I will use Gill Anti-Dandruff Conditioning Shampoo in mild followed by PalmOlive Classic Apple Conditioner. I love the way my hair smells after a wash. Then I use a Lush bar of soap and in this case I used Rock Star. Then I wash my face with Young Solutions Wash Up Triple Action Face Wash.

3. Skincare & Hygiene
From there I move onto my skincare after my shower. I'm not going to go into too much depth as I am going to do a full post on my skincare routine but a few of the products I have been using and loving are Young Solutions Tone Down Oil Controlling Toner, Clean & Clear dual action moisturiser and Clean & Clear blackhead clearing bar soap. I will then brush my teeth and use mouthwash before brushing out my hair with a comb and moving on to do my make up.


4. Make Up.
This is my favourite part. I normally keep it quite simple. I apply eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, blush and lipstick and that's about it. Below is a typical example of my everyday summer look.


5. Outfit.
I like to plan my outfits the night before so I just have to slip on that outfit and I'm off for the day.

Hope you enjoyed coming along my morning routine and comment below any other things you want me to write about :)

Love you all

Disclaimer: None of the pictures used in this post are mine

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate