Trip Away Part 3

17:24

Hi There!
Unfortunately we reach the final part of my trip away :( 
I just want to thank everyone who was involved in the trip to make it well over what I had expected it to be. It was incredible and I was so lucky to be able to go on it. With that being said, let's hop right in then...
We arrived back in Cape Town and went to the park and the nature here was stunning.

While in Cape Town, my family decided that we should take a trip to Robben Island, the place where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned.







After an absolutely amazing tour around Robben Island, We watched the sunset on our way back in the boat.
From Cape Town we travelled to Worcester, we stayed on a farm and as unpleasant to some of you it may sound, it actually was really modern and I really enjoyed it. 
We could spend our day playing with the barn cats or riding horses or collecting eggs or (what I spent most of my time) relaxing in the gorgeous front lawn.
On the last day we also went strawberry picking and I must say they were delicious.

So here ends my trip to Cape Town, Langebaan and Worcester. I hope you enjoyed looking through the pictures and I am sure there will be more beauty posts coming soon :)

Love you all


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate