"What If"

16:37





"What If?" is a question that I have been asking for a while now and I feel like it has really helped me to live a better lifestyle. Asking yourself this will get you to think of the consequences as well as helping you to dream bigger.

"What if I started a blog?"
If I never asked myself this then you wouldn't be sitting (or standing) here reading this. All sorts of things in my life would not have happened if I never asked myself What If.
"What if I started a YouTube Channel?"
"What if I go to this school?"
"What if I take this path?"
"What if I skip breakfast?"
"What if I have another cup of tea?"

All these questions are important but there are some that can push you to do things that make you live a little more wildly. Last year I went on my last school camp. Normally I don't tend to get involved in all the activities that are normally done on camp.

"Hey, What if I actually went abseiling this year?" 

This was a question that made me go abseiling and there after every single activity they had on offer. It made it the best camp I have ever been too. Now I wish that I had asked myself this many years before since now I can't experience it quite like I did any more. But - what if I could? You see, I have now started to wonder when I can do something like that. It pushes me to perform an action towards doing something instead of sitting in my bed all day watching something from my laptop.

If you have a dream then ask yourself "What if I actually achieved it?" It will push you to start planning a way to do it. For example, if you have a dream to be a pilot then asking yourself "What if I did something to make me a pilot?" You'd be forced to wonder about the possibilities. You could then look into different course and turn your dream into a reality.

Although asking "What If?" does have a few flaws. Asking yourself "What if I just drop out of school now?" or "What if I just didn't pick up the kids?" isn't going to solve anything. Someone wise once told me to pick my battles and I'm telling you to do something similar. Don't use the "What If" question to get out of something you may just not want to do. Use it to encourage you to DO something.

Achieve your dream. Dream big and make it a reality.


Sorry if this was a little different but I felt like a lot of people make dreams but never achieve it. It's very important to be able to achieve them so you can create more. I would love to hear what some of your dreams are in the comments so please let me know :)

Love you all








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate