The Beauty in Travelling

05:53


Something that is extremely important while traveling is taking care of yourself. I know that whenever I am staying somewhere else for a night, I never worry about things like skincare, which is a big mistake.

If I have learnt anything, it's that just because you're going away, it doesn't mean you can skip you skincare routine. It's even more important to keep up with your skincare because your skin may be exposed to areas that it isn't used to. This is what causes breakouts for me when I go away. A good example was when I went to the berg and the cold air must have shocked the cells on my face because I suddenly was getting red blotches all over my face. Fortunately I had a face cream with me.

I know that there are definitely a few products that I always take with me, no matter where I am going. I always take along a face cream with SPF. One I have really been liking recently is the Johnson's fair complexion day cream. It is oil-free and contains a SPF of 15 which is perfect to quickly apply before heading out for a day full of activities.


The next product would have to be facial wipes. When I go on holiday, I love to experiment with new Make Up looks and I also end up going out for lunch or dinner which means I am wearing a lot more make up than usual. This means that I need to have my facial wipes to take my make up off. I haven't really got a favourite because they are all really good but I have recently been using Spar's brand.



I also use a moisturiser everyday. It is important to keep you face moisturised even if you have oily skin. A lot of people seem to think that if you have oily skin, you don't need to moisturise but that is far from correct. They may have oil-free moisturisers for these people with oily skin but it does not mean on any circumstance that you should skin moisturiser. I have been loving the Garnier Even smooth and protect daily moisturiser. When I got sun burnt, I applied this heavily and it actually worked really well, this is why I have stuck with it and still use it.


Hand cream is also an essential because sometimes you might go away to a place and it's drier than you expected. Hand cream will protect you hands from cracking and make them feel super soft. Any hand cream will be suitable. I have been using an old hand cream I found the other day so I'm not sure if they sell it anymore but it's the Body Material Natural Essence Almond & Shea butter hand & nail cream.

Hopefully you take my advise and remember to take care of your skin when going away. Happy traveling!

Love you all

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate