Tea Merchant Teapots

21:22

So I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas! :) For Christmas I was lucky enough to receive a new teapot with special organic tea leaves from The Tea Merchant! (If you want to see what else I got then you can click here ) This is something that I really enjoyed and I thought I'd share my experience with you all.

The Tea Merchant is a company which specializes in special teapots which help brew tea with tea leaves, rather than tea bags. This makes drinking tea a lot more organic and healthier. If you're interested in finding out more you can visit their website here

I have been visiting their shop quite a bit recently because they have samples out for you to try the taste of varies flavored tea. I love going back to try and find my favorite one, so far my favorite is Gingerbread Chai which just so happens to be their flavor for the season. And luckily Santa was very kind and gave me the exact flavor I wanted :)

The process in making the tea may sound a lot more difficult, judging by how it's made with leaves instead of a tea bag, but I actual fact it really is quite simple!



Basically all you have to do is plop in a teaspoon of the mix into the compartment for the leaves, pour some boiling water over and wait a couple minutes before pouring it into your mug! It's that simple :)




Season's Delight AKA Gingerbread Chai.


What is really amazing also is the fact that the do so many different teas, from black to white teas and green teas and chai teas. The fruit teas smell the best in my opinion but if you were to ask me which type of tea is the best... It wouldn't be as easy to choose. They are all really soothing and fresh. They have a tea for everyone, young or old. 

I really recommend this for anyone who has a strong love for tea. For someone wanting to start drinking tea, it is also a good idea because they have such a vast selection to choose from that I am sure you'll find the tea that's perfect for you!

Also if you're the type of person who just likes to stick to teabags, then The Tea Merchant has you sorted too because they also sell teabag boxes. Or if you like your coffee then they also have an option for you. They sell Red Expresso which is very similar to coffee which is also one of my favorites :)

I really hope someone goes out and at least has a sample from them because they are amazing and I think I'm doing you a favor by telling you try it. Happy Tea Drinking!

Love you all


Disclaimer: I have not been sponsored. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate