A New Blog

14:00



Hi Everyone,

This is just a quick update to let you know that I have another blog. I know, pretty crazy but first let me explain.

For those of you who may not know, I am currently studying at a film school. This term I am studying PD & CMS which stand for Production Design & Costume, Make up, Styling. It's the subject package I've been looking forward to the whole year.

As part of an assignment I had to create a blog to post updates about what I do in PD & CMS. Ideally this will turn into a portfolio for me when I leave college. I absolutely loved the idea and immediately started working on my new blog.

The reason why I am telling you this is because I will be posting on there quite a bit and thought if you're interested in finding out more about the process in film then you can head over there for a read.

The blog is called Behind the Scenes of Kayleigh which you can find here: www.btsofkayleigh.wordpress.com

I'm hoping you're as excited about it as I am and I'd love to hear your feedback. Chat to you all very soon :)

Love you all

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate