What else is out there?

16:58


Recently there has been a huge uproar about the findings of Homonaledi. For those of you who still don't know about it, you can find out more here before reading further. It is something that now challenges very old theories which have been taught for ages now. regardless of wether you believed the theories or not, I have noticed something which can open your mind.

I know this isn't typical of a 'Kayleigh's Blog' post but I thought it was very interesting. This theory of evolution has been something I never believed in and now this is a challenge to the beliefs of it. If i strip my thoughts about the situation to a bare minimum it would be the question of what else is out there.

Everyday people are discovering new and interesting things and species. Years back would not have a clue about the species we have discovered today, people wouldn't have known that the IOS 9 would be released let alone the first cell phone.

I like to think that there is still so so much to be discovered and the only thing stopping us right now is our imaginations. Sure we may not have advanced equipment to discover more (yet) but we can let our imaginations go wild in taking a few guesses at what will be found next.

Possibly a new way of travel will be discovered or a place on earth, not yet discovered. You could really get creative for example, when the first evidence of aliens will appear. You never know what the future holds or what pieces of the past are trapped in the future, waiting to be found.

To round it all up, what I'm asking is simply for you to let your imagination go wild and let me know what you think could be next. Give me your theory on whatever you like. I want to know what you guys feel and think about the wonderful world we live in.

What else is out there?

Love you all

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate