Mahai Camping Trip Away & Updates

16:57

Hey everyone :)
Today I thought I would finally address the reason as to why I have been so inactive recently and let you all know the future plans.

For those of you who do not know, I am in my final year of high school which means that there is a huge amount of work. This being the reason as to why I have been so busy during the weekdays. Normally I have coped with posting videos and updates and blog posts pretty easily because I record and write everything during the weekends but my family has been going away to a whole bunch of places and I've been spending the time with my friends in which case I haven't been able to produce anything but I assure you that I definitely DON'T want to ever stop doing what I am doing.

This being said, there will be times in which I can't publish a post for a week or two and this is purely because I don't have time to write up one. Not because I don't want to or I am neglecting my blog (or YouTube channel) at all for that matter.

So, moving forward, for any of my subscribers on YouTube: Videos will now be posted on Saturdays instead of Fridays, this will give me a bit of leeway in being able to record and edit videos on the Friday if I was busy the weekend before. For you, my followers on here: My posts will still be posted on Mondays but it won't be as structured. If I decide to post, it will be posted on the Monday. Don't worry though. This will most likely be every Monday unless I state otherwise :) Moving on to any other social media sites you may follow me: I'll try my best to keep you updated but what with control tests, assignments, trials and final exams it'll be a little harder for me too. I hope you all understand. I you want to find me on any of the 3 above you can find my contact details on the find me page or here.

Continuing with this weeks post... If you didn't already know, I went to Camp Mahai last weekend with my family and I thought you'd like to see some of the photos that I took :)
















 Hope you all understand and enjoyed looking at my pictures :) Love you guys all so much and thanks for all the support :) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate