Monthly Monday Missions Ep1

21:29

Monthly Monday Missions is a new thing I am introducing to my blog. It's pretty easy to work out what it is but to fully explain, every first monday of the month i'll be posting a mission. This mission could basically be anything. It could be a new thing to try that month or a tip to help you with that mission for the month. This is because I think we all would rather stay in our comfort zones but every now and again it is good to try new things :)

For this months Monthly Monday Mission I am making a suggestion. 

I recently turned 17. Whooo. ;) That means I can get my Learners License. This may or may not be the same for you depending on where you live and what age you are but for those who are at this point in their lives... believe me, I feel you. I mean it can feel quite daunting to have to learn for the test which will allow you to drive. I don't know about you but I worry about not passing. That's why I went out and bought a book to help me out. Yes it means you have to study and no one wants to do that but it depends which book you get. Finally we arrive at our destination... my point (hehe see what I did there...why am I so weird) My point is that below you'll see my book I got. 

 This book is a soft cover and contains all the correct information with practice tests which are similar to the actual tests.
 Bright bold pictures are used to clearly show you what is correct/incorrect.

 Practice tests are asked in the same way as the actual tests.

What's it called?
The Official K53 Learner's and Driver's Made Easy
by Clive Gibson, Gavin Hoole and Bata Passchier
ISBN 978-1-43230-405-8
You can visit their website on: www.k53-test.co.za (There's even an online test)


Just as a disclaimer: I haven't been paid to talk about this product. I will only ever give my true opinion on a product and only recommend products I feel are worth sharing about.
Please also note that this book is for countries in which the vehicle drives on the left hand side and the laws may vary between country to country.

Good Luck to all those learning for the test and I am sure you'll pass :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate