Online Shopping

10:02


As previously mentioned in my Spring Favourites I have been enjoying buying things online. What I want to chat about today is different online stores which are amazing. If you enjoy shopping just like me then this is the post for you.

1. Book Depository

https://www.bookdepository.com/ is an amazing website for people who love books but hate spending large amounts of money on them. On Book Depository, books are sold for next to nothing. There is always a discount on different books. BUT that's not all. There is FREE shipping! No matter where you live, you can buy these books for a low price and not have to pay extra for shipping. There isn't the catch were the books are bad quality either. You pay for the new, perfect condition book. Nothing else. I can't stop clicking on this website and for all my fellow book lovers, I hope I just made your day. :)

2. AmazonSmile

Some of you may not know about AmazonSmile. http://smile.amazon.com/ is the same as Amazon. In fact it's exactly that. The only difference is that the proceeds go to a charity/foundation of your choice. So you can shop till you drop AND still give back to the less fortunate. It's perfect!

3. Ebay

You may be rolling your eyes but trust me when I say that http://www.ebay.com/ is a hidden gem. For starters the prizes are great. I bought a phone case for like $1 which for South Africans - it's like R10. Also if you look properly, you can find things for sale with free shipping. The only setback is that there is the risk of something being terrible quality/ not arriving.

4. Etsy

https://www.etsy.com/ sells handmade products. People as young as 13 can sell their handmade products to people all over the world and it's great quality! You can buy something on Etsy that is completely unique and gorgeous. It's often far better to buy on Etsy that to buy something in store.

5. YuppieChef

www.yuppiechef.com/ is more for South Africans but they are expanding to ship internationally however for my fellow South Africans, lucky for you this website is incredible. It has free shipping nation wide and they have great service. Last year around the same sort of time, maybe a little later in the year, I ordered red cappuccino pods and when they arrived, it came with complementary fridge magnets and a personalised card thanking us for the purchase. It was such a surprise and so cute. If you haven't tried it yet then I highly recommend it! :)

Please don't go into debt after this. I know the feeling of wanting to spend tons of money shopping but please let's not turn into Rebecca Bloomwood from Confession of a Shopaholic ;)

Love you all

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate