Christmas Decorations

15:00


Hello Everyone!
I have always loved Christmas Decorations and I think it's such a fun activity to do with your family. Today I wanted to share with you a few of the decorations I have put up. I hope you can get a few ideas and don't forget to let me know what you think :)


















1. A wreath is something that is so beyond simple and cheap to add to your home. My family got these little ones last year and placed white candles inside to light when we have dinner. It's really a great idea to spice up any area.

2. Snow spray is a new thing to appear in our home this year. I cut out a paper snowflake and used it as a stencil to spray the snow spray over. I think this is really a clever idea if you don't get snow during Christmas. This way you can still have a little bit of snow on Christmas day.

3. Our tree is not a traditional Christmas tree. We chose white. I think that no matter what tree you get, you can always dress it up to look amazing. In our case, we chose white to make the decorations stand out more. I really love all our decorations on our tree.

4. Stockings are a great way to decorate your fireplace. My one is covered in teddy bears which I think is too cute. It's not too big either which is really lovely.

5. For our staircase, we just simply added Tinsel. It's so easy and so effective. I suppose you could add Christmas lights for a little more effect. You could even try different colored Tinsel.

6. A Nativity scene is very important in our home. It's the reason why there is Christmas in the first place. This one is a beautiful glass one which we set up each year.

7. A completely simple and easy way to decorate your windows is to stick paper snowflakes. I have been doing this for the last 2 years and I love watching people walk by our house and point and exclaim when they see it. It's adorable.

I hope you got a few ideas and are super excited for Christmas. I honestly love Christmas and can't wait for it to come! 
Love you all

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate