Monthly Monday Mission Ep2

17:35

Well hii.....
I know it is no longer Monday but it just so happened that something happened with the cords and my wifi was cut for a couple days... I know... it sucked... Anyway lets just pretend that today is Monday ;)

So as you may or may not know, every first Monday of the month I write a post all about a mission(should you choose to accept it) that I have planned for you all for that month. This month I recommend you have a proper clean out. For those of you living in the south, you'll be experiencing Spring which means spring cleaning! You're probably reading this and thinking "heck no" well before you make any decisions, read a little more.



Yeah when you hear/read 'spring clean' you'll already be thinking ugghhh but here are a few things that can help you. Firstly think about the end result rather than thinking how long it's going to take you. Look around your room and picture it when it's clean. It'll help you when you start.

But you may be asking "Well, where on earth do I start?" well here's your answer... start by putting on some music. This makes time go twice as fast. Next make separate piles for separate things. eg. dirty-clothes pile, dirty-dishes pile, clean-clothes pile, things-which-don't-belong-here pile, etc.

Take a break after a while. Yeah it can be quite tiring so take a (short) break to get a snack or just breathe.

Don't keep it if you'r never going to use it again. Ok so I am quite the hoarder when it comes to throwing things out but if you think you might use it for maybe once more then just toss it.

Please don't lose hope. It can become quite a huge task to do but I promise once it's done you'll be able to just lie on your clean bed and relax without filth around you. It's worth it, I promise!

I hope I have inspired you to go into your room and have a little clean up... and if your room is already clean then I applaud you! Oh an just because you live in the north doesn't mean you're off the hook ;) You also have the mission to complete (I'm assuming you've already accepted because you've read this far) So come on... get cracking you have +- 3 weeks left :)

Love you all

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate