Trip Away Part 2

14:43

Part 2 has arrived :) In this part I'll tell you (and show you) what I got up to in a place called Langebaan. So keep reading :)

Langebaan was an incredible place. We spent a week or so there and I felt our time there went by way to quickly. Langebaan has incredible beaches that stretches for kilometers. The downside was that it had very strong wind, yet I somehow managed to love it either way :)




We went for a hike and along the way we met this guy :) We named him Timmy the Tortoise... yeah... creative right.. :D 




Just in case you are wondering where I got my bathing suit... I bought it from a friend at school who got it from spain so unfortunately I am unable to give you a link or anything as to wear I got it. Sorry xx


My sister caught some starfish in a jar to look at before letting them go afterwards. Starfish are some pretty amazing creatures! :)

So that is all the photos I took in Langebaan but don't get upset! *wink wink, nudge nudge* If you subscribe to my blog you will get to read part 3 soon ;) 

Love you all

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate