Trip Away Part 1

18:05

Guess who's back, back, back again... it's me! (Comment down below if you know that song ;) )
I am officially back from holiday... unfortunately that means school... but lucky for you that means more blog posts :) So anyway I thought I would just update you all about what I have been up to these past 2 weeks. 
Firstly to get things straight before a get a bunch of people asking how I was on holiday when you all weren't.... I go to a private school which means that my holiday and term times are WAY out of sync to everyone else... don't ask me why but it just is :/ Also because I was away for so long and went to 3 gorgeous places, I have decided to post in 3 parts. This part will be of my journey in Cape Town :) 
Now that I got that out the way... on to the photos :D
Okayyyy so my family decided that we are not going to fly to Cape Town... but to DRIVE.... yeah that means more of less 18 hours in a car... Not my favorite. Although it was very scenic as we drove through some lovely vineyards along the route :)

The first thing on day one in Cape Town was walking around the Water Front. I particularly enjoyed this as there was free wifi :D Nah, kidding... It was actually a really gorgeous place to be and the vibe was all good ;) 

 
Next we all climbed in the car yet again to visit some relatives. And yes, these are the people I like to call my siblings :)

What I am Wearing:
Dress - Mr Price
Jersey - Boutique in The Midlands  

It was the most incredible feeling after being in a car for sooooo long to just flop down onto this old thing... I swear this bed was more comfy than my own bed :)

Also whilst walking through the Water Front, we came across some really interesting sculptures so I thought I'd include one too :)

These were just some Russian Dolls which were found in my relatives house :)

So there you have Part 1 of my travels in the Western Cape :) Stay tuned for Part 2 :) 
Love you all


P.S. For those readers who have NO idea where Cape Town is... Cape Town is in the South West of Africa. Also know as the Cape of Good Hope. I'm sure if you google it you'll find of more but click here for a map :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate