Monthly Monday Mission Ep3

12:01



Yes, that frightening time has come yet again. The time of exams ;( 
Because of this, your Monthly Monday Mission is to try to make a better effort in studying more. I know this can seem quite scary so here are some tips to help you to enjoy studying :)

1. Find a cute Study Area
If you have a cute area to study in it makes it so much better to want to study.
I don't know about you but I just get so excited when I see stationary and cute things to write on so this makes studying easier if I can't wait to use all my study stationary. I created a really cute area which you can view here.

2. Take a break.
Ok maybe it was a bit of a mistake making this my second tip but it is very important to take a short break every now and then. You can't try to contain all this information because it's not going to work and at some stage you are going to burn out. Taking a break will relax your brain for when you head back to learning so you have a fresh start. By this I mean don't take a 2 hour break while you eat junk food and watch a movie. (Yes, even I am guilty of doing this) Rather spend 15 minutes making a cup of tea and sitting outside or reading a chapter of your favorite book. (I always say that I must spend my 15 minutes doing something Tumblr-y)

3. Concentrate.
Yes this may seem really obvious but there are times when I am studying but not actually absorbing the information. Usually I am thinking of what I am going to be doing on the weekend while reading my notes on maths. This makes the time you spend all that time on "reading" your notes, completely pointless. This is why you need to try a concentrate as best as you can.

4. Reward yourself.
So you have just spend your day with study and break intervals and you feel like you have really worked hard. Now you should reward yourself. Take a warm bath or eat a bar one. Do something that makes you feel good. Another thing you could do is have a container of sweets in your room or where ever you study. Tell yourself that once you have finished these questions, you can have x amount of sweets. This works well, believe me ;)

5. Don't stress.
Don't look at it as the end of the world. Studying can be quite rough at times, especially if you don't really enjoy the subject. Believe me when I tell you this, there are better things in life than moping about and complaining about having to study. Studying only takes up a small percentage of your life but it is a valuable part. So take it seriously but don't let it get you down. Approach studying with a positive thought and I promise that it won't be as bad as you thought! :)

Happy studying :)
Love you all

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate