Tea Time Specials

13:27

This post is for all my fellow tea lovers :) I have recently discovered some really amazing boxes of tea so if you a tea lover or you want to start drinking good tea but don't know where to start, then here is the place to be :)

The first box of tea other than your normal plain tea is the Lipton Clear Green green tea. I, for one, never thought I would ever be that type of person who would be drinking green tea almost every single day or so. But here I am... 



Drinking green tea, for those of you who don't know, can be very beneficial because Green Tea can help to detox and purify your body. This is very important because you don't want to have all this terrible toxins in your body. 

It can also make you feel a lot more refreshed. I love to sit down in the morning and drink my tea and refresh myself and get ready for the day. 

Some suggestions for how to make the tea reach its full potential:
1. I love to add a teaspoon of honey instead of sugar because using sugar somehow makes the tea feel/taste heavy. Adding honey instead makes it taste more soothing and sweet.
2. I also don't add milk because although I may have milk with my other teas, milk in this case doesn't make the tea taste better. Milk is usually added to make your tea more creamier but with green tea, it makes it just milky and it doesn't taste right.
3. The correct brewing time is also essential, it is different with each box but it is normally 3-4 minutes. Search your box for the instructions and it should be listed there or brew it for what I have suggested because if it's brewed for any longer or shorter, your tea won't taste right.

Hope all you tea lovers enjoy making more tea ;)
Love you all

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate