Tea Time Specials 2

17:30


Hi guys so here is the second part of Tea Time Specials. This week I am just chatting to you all about another box I discovered. This box is Higher Living Best of British. 



This box is literally my favorite because it comes with 20 tea bags of 4 different flavors. 

English Breakfast is my favorite of them all because after drinking it in the morning I feel refreshed and ready for the day. It gives you energy and makes you feel bright and happy.

Chamomile & Vanilla is also amazing. I don't know how else to describe it because it has a very unique taste. It's really yummy and I have this tea normally when I come home from school because it relaxes me and takes away any stress from the day.

Earl Grey is another really good one because this is the type of tea that I like to have at any time of the day. It's just like your normal tea but it has a little something about it that makes it taste incredible. Almost like something has been blended in to purposely make the tea taste like heaven ;)

Finally the Green Tea is just like the green tea I mentioned in my previous post which you can see here. It shouldn't be drunk more than once a day but one cup goes a long way. I often have this during breakfast if I am not having the English Breakfast tea. 

What makes this box special is that each tea bag is organic and each leaves you feeling relaxed and refreshed, ready for a new start. It comes with different flavors for you to experiment with and they're all delicious :) The box has a wonderful variety because the favors are all different yet they complement each other in the box :)

Also I love drinking them and pretending that i'm somewhere in Europe enjoying my cup because they give a sense of Britain (obviously if it is called Best of British ;) )

Hope you enjoy tasting more teas ;)

Love you all

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate