Makaranga Lodge Trip

17:44

Hellooo everyone, today I have some more photos for you all. There isn't much but they are all from Makaranga. Makaranga is a massive area full of different garden and statue displays. It's the perfect place for a picnic and is located in the suburb Kloof. So without further delay, here are some pictures from the day:






I really enjoyed my time there as we spent ages walking through the gardens and then came up for a milkshake in their café. They also have a place for guests to stay and even a bar. My favorite part was reading the plaques which were placed next to each display in the gardens. I really recommend it to anyone looking for a lovely relaxing day out.

Hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them :)

P.S. This blog post is not sponsored.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate