My Top 5 Apps

15:45


Hello App users!
For those of you who love Apps or want to get a hold of some new apps then welcome because I'm going to share with you my top 5 apps which I use daily. 

So let's start off at number 5: VSCO Cam

You may or may not know about this gem. Basically it's a photo editing app in which you can change the filter amongst other settings in your photo. The reason it's in my top 5 is because it's my go to photo editing app. It's so easy to use and you don't have to be a pro to make your photo look totally professional and trendy. 

If you're looking for an app which can add a little something to your photo then look no further! Plus it's completely free! :)

My number 4 goes to: Tumblr


If you haven't heard of tumblr by now then I don't know :D Tumblr, for those who don't know, is an app where you can view amazing photos or post amazing photos of all kinds. 



They can be completely random and you can also add links, videos, audio and quotes. It is literally incredible. After editing all my photos on VSCO Cam I can then hop over to tumblr and post my gorgeous pictures. It's a clean, clear set up making it easy to see each picture. If you don't have Tumblr and are over the age of 17 then I recommend getting it. (The reason for it being for only the age of 17 is because there is the ability to post anything and some photos may not be appropriate) You'll also be happy to hear that it is in fact 100% free! :)

(P.S. If you'd like to follow my blog then you can click here)

And number 3 goes to: YouTube


Hopefully you've heard of YouTube but it's simply an app where you can watch a vast amount of videos for those of you who don't know.


There are many things you can do on the app besides watching videos too, you can see recommendations, see your subscriptions and subscribe, like or dislike videos and more. It's really an incredible app which you can spend hours on and it's free!

(P.S. If you want to subscribe to me the you can click here)

Number 2: Instagram


I feel like most of my app on my top 5 are all to do with photos or videos but that is just who I am. So spot number to goes to Instagram! 



Instagram is an app which is very similar to tumblr except it's only photos or videos. You can post a photo with a cute little caption and then you can like photos or have other people like yours, either or its just a really clever way to share little snippets of your life. And again it's completely free!

(P.S. If you want to follow me you can click here)

AND number 1 goes to none other than: Twitter! 


For those of you poor souls who have never heard of Twitter, it's this absolutely amazing app when you can literally say whatever you want. You can post a video of you want, you can post a video or you can even tweet someone something. This gives you the chance in being connected to what is happening in social media and follow what your favorite celebrity is up to or even what you friends are doing throughout the day for free!





The reason it's my number one is because it allows me to connect with everyone I love including you guys! 

(P.S. If you want to follow me then you can click here)

So there's my top 5 done! Hopefully I've given you some really good apps to try and if you already have them all then you can follow me on them aand if you already do then good on ya! :)

I'm really interested in how many of these apps you actually have so if you want to then comment down below saying how many you have or which is your favorite app ever! I look forward to reading your answers! 

Love you all


P.S. If you noticed I had a low battery on my phone then I'm sorry, I know I should charge it *-*

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate