Christmas Gift Guide

15:00

Hey everyone,

This was originally going to be a video but instead I thought I would discuss it with you on here. I know that everyone struggles with finding gifts for people at least once in their lives so I have a few tips to help you.

1. Something they want
Usually people leave hints around this time and if they don't then you could always ask their best friends or their family for ideas on what they want. Even ask them for a wishlist.

2. Something they need
Don't be boring by buying a pair of socks but if they literally do need a pair of socks then by some with a cute pattern or something. Often the best presents are things that the person actually needs. Get something for them that they need.

3. Something to wear
Honestly I think my favourite gifts I get is things that I can wear but that's just me. However everyone could use something to wear as you can never have enough clothing pieces. It doesn't have to be expensive either. A scarf or beanie is perfect for if you live in the northern hemisphere and sunglasses or jewellery is perfect for the southern hemisphere.

4. Something to read
Even if your friend or family member isn't as big a read as me, a book to read is a really good idea. If they don't read or hate reading, (I'm going to be honest and say that I know a fair few who despise the thing) there is the option of fashion books for women and gaming books for men. There are so many books which has little words to read but is still really great. On the other hand if they are a reader like me then you can literally buy any book in the store and they will be happy. However if they are REALLY into reading then rather get a gift card because you don't want to buy a book that they already have ;)

5. Something to eat
Let's just be real for a second. No matter who you are, Christmas time is the time when diets are forgotten and everyone goes wild with treats and seasonal desserts. If you get some sweet or chocolate that is seasonal, I can almost 100% guarantee that they will be happy with it.

6. Something to make
I get to live through the christmas with lego cars and loom bands everywhere since I have little siblings and I know for a fact that they love to make things and if it keeps their energetic little bodies still for a little while then that's a bonus but these 'making' gifts aren't just an idea for kids. This like cookbooks are more suitable for adult and teens. You may question why someone would want something they can make something out of it. Here's the thing, if they have siblings then they will know that if they just get clothes and books and sweets, they can't help but feel a little twang of jealousy as their siblings play on the floor. Giving someone a gift with an action attached makes a perfect gift. It also prolongs the gift experience :)

7. DIY something
Not all gifts need to be bought from some expensive store. If you search YouTube right about now, you should find 1000s of DIY gift ideas. Some are actually so stunning. It could save you some money so I would recommend checking it out :)

Hopefully you got some good ideas for some gifts. Let me know if you have any other ideas :) Also you can join this site to get a notification when I next upload a post :)
Wishing you a lovely day.
Love you all

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate