Updates 2016

12:30



Hi everyone,

Since the first month of 2016 flew by in a blink of an eye, I decided that I should update you all on where I am currently.

Firstly for those of you who do not know, I joined a collab channel on YouTube. It's called Seven Sides. Basically each day a girl will post a video to do with a theme. Each girl is unique and absolutely amazing. I've been posting on there ever since the 3rd of January so if you've missed them so far, you can hop on over there and hit subscribe while you're at it :) We're already close to 100 subscribers!

As for my own channel, KayleighLock, I really feel like it has made a huge improvement from last year. I've learnt so much and am really happen with the content I'm creating. I couldn't be more happier with my 35 subscribers :) I really have decided to let God take control of it and since then everything has just been working out incredible for me. If you've missed it then you can go on over there too. I upload every Saturday :)

Today was my first day at college. Yeah, I know. It's crazy. It feels like just yesterday I was nervous about entering my last year of high school and look at where I am now. I am currently writing this on the 31st of January which means I still have no idea what it's going to be like. I am beyond excited to start this new chapter in my life. For those of you who don't know, I have decided to go into film production since this is where my passion lies. I'm excited to see how God will use me over the next 3 or so years. In short, It's going to be a wild and insane journey.

As for me as a person, I feel like I have really matured a lot. It sounds weird to me but I feel like all throughout High school I was completely unaware of the world I live in. In the short time during my holiday I have realised more things about myself than I ever thought I would. I feel like I've grown to become the person I'm truly meant to be. There were many things holding me back in high school but now it's time for me to grow my wings and soar.

Lastly, I wouldn't forget you guys, my blog. I am extremely happy with my blog currently. Recently I put in a huge effort to completely re-vamp my blog into it's new look and I'm obsessed with it. I know look forward to having more and more posts up so look forward to that in the future. :) Feel free to give me some ideas of posts you'd like to see in the future.

Thank you all for supporting me in whatever way you have, wether it be on here, YouTube, my social media sites or even being there to give me a hug when I needed it. I look forward to the future and I can't wait to share it with you.

Love always


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate