Monthly Monday Mission Ep6

16:46

Welcome to the 6th Monthly Monday Mission (on a Tuesday) for this month you'll be getting your health part of life in check with doing a bit of exercise. Please don't leave after seeing the dreadful word "exercise." I know it seems like something that is a lot of work and you don't really feel like doing it but let me tell you something... It's gets better and it gets hot bikini bodies so for those of you who are going into summer then this is the perfect time for you to start! But for those who are currently in summer, like me for example, you can still do this because when it comes to summer when everyone else is frantically going to the gym to get that bikini body, you'll be taking it easy with your already toned muscles! ;)

What I am asking for you to try and do is have at least 4 running sessions. For those of you who don't typically do exercise, this is perfect because it's not too much to ask and it's fun to do with a couple friends. I'm also not asking much because 4 a month means only one running session a week. And when I say running session I don't mean taking a quick jog around you kitchen while there is an advert on TV. What I mean is, taking a proper run in your neighbourhood. 

I understand that it may not be very safe to run in the area in which you live so either run with a couple other people or if you're still not confident in doing this, find a gym with a treadmill or your local running track area. 

A few tips I have learnt since starrig running are: 
1. Running with friends or family makes the session go by a lot quicker by having fun and talking with your friends/family.
2. Don't run the same route. Your body will get used to the same route and it won't be working as much as if you change your routes. Also you can see different scenery.
3. Don't take a water bottle for short runs. I know you don't want to leave it behind incase you get thirsty but if you leave it then it will be a lot easier to focus on your running without having to worry about dropping your water bottle. 
4. Eat an orange before you go. Not surprising this works in hydrating you and giving you more energy to complete your route.

Don't forget to stretch after your run because then you'll have to go through the next few days with sore legs. Trust me, it's not pleasant. :/ Doing a warm up exercise will help your body burn more fat while running because your muscles will already be warm. 

For those of you who already do a lot of exercise, 4 session isn't where you need to stop. If you want to run everyday or every second day, that's totally fine! Just remember not to overwork your body. You need rest too! 

I am hoping I have inspired you to run and exercise because only you can make the muscle definition happen :) Even if you are happy with your body shape (which I am hoping you all are) doing this exercise is very important for your body development and to keep your joints moving. 

Don't give up. You can do it. It gets better. Good luck! :)

Love you all


Disclaimer: None of the pictures used in this blog post are my own.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate