Sorbet French Manicures

21:50

For Christmas I was lucky enough to receive a nail kit from Sorbet. For those of you who don't know, Sorbet is a beauty company who do manicures and pedicures and just your lovely pampering services. They have also made products so you can pamper yourself at home. 


The kit I got was for a French manicure. It comes with a really cute baby pink and white bag to carry your two nail polishes which are Sorbet's Milky Way and Sorbet's Blush. I am obsessed with it and thought I'd share it with you. Sorbet's kit is so easy to apply and is long lasting. It also adds that finishing touch to your nails to really make you feel amazing. 


I am not a nail expert so I am not able to just paint the white tips on as precisely so I also bought some guides to help me out which are from Nailene. They come with 96 guides and feel like they last forever. 


I am so happy with how they turned out and they are perfect to wear practically anywhere. They also don't take that long to dry and PRO TIP! If you dunk your fingers/toes in cold water right after painting them, they dry a lot quicker! ;)



It's really easy to apply: 
STEP ONE: Make sure your nail is clean/ there is no nail polish left on.
STEP TWO: Peel and stick the Nailene guides onto your nails where you want the white tips to be.
STEP THREE: Paint the space you left with Sorbet's Milky Way nail polish and wait for it to dry.
STEP FOUR: Peel off the stickers carefully.
STEP FIVE: Paint over the whole nail with Sorbet's baby pink Blush nail polish.
STEP SIX: (Optional) Top with a top coat and you're done!

If you were to compare prices, the nail polish bottles are quite big and they have a lot of nail polish in them so they last a while and the guides are also really cheap. In comparison to going and having them professionally done, it works out to be A LOT cheaper and they look amazing either way. 

I still like going to get the professionally done but I think that by using the kit, you're saving a lot more money! Either way they are both amazing and I just love to look at my freshly painted nails. I feel so girly and dainty. ;) 

If you have a dance coming up or you just want to spoil yourself, I recommend buying the kit because it means that if sometime in the future you want to do it again... You can! 

Just remember that although you may have the guides, it takes practice to get them perfect. My first time using the kit was a little messy but don't worry, after about 2 or 3 tries, you get them looking almost perfect! :) 

Hope I helped you save a bit of money! 
Love you all


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate