Grade 11 Dance

16:39

On the 1 August it was my Grade 11 Dance. My whole grade had to dress up in cute cocktails dresses and bring along a date for an amazing evening. Being the school I come from, everyone went a little crazy but everything pulled together on the night :)



Make Up: 
Face:
Essence Stay Natural Concealer
Revlon Powder Blush (03 Blushed)
Eyes:
Rimmel London Trio Eye Shadow (740 Fever)
Davis Eye Liner and Lip Liner Pencil (001)
Yardley Volume Lash Maximus
Yadley Precision Liquid Eye Liner Intense Black
Eyebrows:
Beauty Treats 3D Color Palette (7th on bottom row)
Lips:
Woolworths Strawberry Lip Balm
Yardley SuperMoist


What I am wearing:
Dress: Nooz Collection (from a boutique) 
Bag: Borrowed from my mom
Shoes: Sissy Boy
Necklace: Foshini

I am thinking about doing the make up tutorial on my YouTube channel so leave a comment on wether you'd like to see it or not :) if you aren't subscribed already you can subscribe here :)

Love you all


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Followers

Translate